[protege-owl] Ontology Visualization: Data and Object Properties.

Sean Falconer falconer.sean at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 10:00:34 PDT 2010

Hi Christian,

If you look at OntoGraf 0.0.3, this version includes configurable
tooltips that display this kind of information:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/OntoGraf_0.0.3

It's not represented visually in the same way as OntoViz, but take a
look at see if you think it's something that will help.

Sean

Sean Falconer, PhD
Postdoctoral Researcher
http://www.stanford.edu/~sfalc