[protege-owl] RDFProperty Class not found

Myrrdin siskostas at
Tue Jul 27 01:29:35 PDT 2010

Timothy thank you for your reply. I`m afraid protege-owl.jar is not the case
because I`ve already added it...

Actually I`ve added all jars from the specific folder (c:\Program
Files\Protege_3.4.1\plugins\edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl\)  as also the 4
jars in the c:\Program Files\Protege_3.4.1\.

Should I declare these jars as system variables?
Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at