[protege-owl] Protege server - Need to restart server to make the changes up

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 27 13:12:11 PDT 2010

Oh, sorry. I realized that using Protege Client-Server would not solve
the problem of changing the importED ontology.
Because the loading of the imported ontology happens during the server
start-up, if you change one of the imported ontology you will need to
reload the project (see [1]). Or at least I am not aware of any other
solution.

Csongor

[1]
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Client_Server_Tutorial_Administration