[protege-owl] Protege server - Need to restart server to make the changes up

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 28 12:58:27 PDT 2010

Hi Brice,

You need to set a property in order to use the set active ontology in
client-server. We have deliberately made this feature configurable
(default it is disabled) because the feature is experimental. To enable
it, you need to add a property in the protege.property file. I will look
it up, and send it to you, if you want to try it.

Tania