[protege-owl] Connection Protege-API to MySQL Database

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Fri Jul 30 09:56:47 PDT 2010

Yes Protege does have a database backend.  I am offline now so I can't
give you an exact link.  But go to

and find the protege owl help in the user section.  In there there is a
section about using the database backend with Protege OWL.  In fact the
database backend is not really owl specific but this is where the
documentation ended up.