[protege-owl] OntologyLoadException When Using Eclipse for the Programmers Guide

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Fri Jul 30 11:57:41 PDT 2010

You have a compiler error.  A checked exception needs to be either
caught or thrown.  If you click on the yellow balloon with the red thing
it will automatically offer to do either of these fixes (though it will
do the thrown better in this case).