[protege-owl] Problem with import ontology

Hasna Hadj Salem hasna.hadjsalem at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:14:29 PDT 2010

Hello,
I have two ontology A and B. A and B are consistent ,
but when I import A to B, B become inconsistent:
WARNING: Expected to find owl:ObjectProperty. Found: DefaultRDFProperty(
http://1
27.0.0.1/ontology/MesOnto/onto-ISO-IEC13236#hasAuthenticity) --
OWLObjectPropert
ySubpropertyRoot.getTopLevelObjectProperties()
WARNING: Expected to find owl:ObjectProperty. Found: DefaultRDFProperty(
http://1
27.0.0.1/ontology/MesOnto/onto-ISO-IEC13236#hasConfidentiality) --
OWLObjectProp
ertySubpropertyRoot.getTopLevelObjectProperties()

and also some properties in A don't appear in B
I don't create any relation between A and B, just import (I use different
name of concepts and properties)

Best
Hasna