[protege-owl] About webprotege, I need your help~~

caihong 456rain at
Tue Nov 2 08:22:10 PDT 2010

Hi all,
Here is my situation: I run webprotege in the "External Server Mode", and used the file-based ontolog projects. I had two questions:

1. How can I use the projects in database backend ?
2. When I modified the ontology, how can I save it on the server? If the changes were saved, can I check the changes by comparing original project and modified one.