[protege-owl] problems installing Protege 3.4 on a windows 7 machine

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Wed Nov 3 09:12:36 PDT 2010

Hi Bo -

I am glad that you found a workaround.  Jennifer, who knows much more
about these installation issues than I do, is out for a couple of days.
But I will try to see if I can get access to a 64 bit windows 7 machine
sometime later today to try this out.