[protege-owl] Different levels of relations

sharath jagannath sharathjagannath at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 17:02:52 PST 2010

If I were you I would say define

a. Genre class: http://musicontology.com/#term_Genre.
b. Agent Class: http://xmlns.com/foaf/spec/#term_Person.
c. define sub-ontology for music domain which imports some common set of owl
construct which might potentially apply to any other domains other than
music.
d. Define likes property with domain being Agent/Person and range being
"music domain" or what ever you want to call it and Genre being one of the
sub classes of it.

So now your likes can have both Music as its range or Genre as its range.
You could replace domain and ranges with restrictions. I am not really
comfortable with it

Again a newbie here. Correct me if I am wrong.

--Sharath

Thanks,
Sharath Jagannath