[protege-owl] About webprotege, I need your help~~

caihong 456rain at 163.com
Tue Nov 9 23:56:20 PST 2010

Hi Jack,

Thanks very much for your reply, I will try it later!

I saw protege web browser from http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Protege_Web_Browser, and this tool was also as powerful as webprotege ----  Protege Web Browser is a Java-based Web application that allows you to share, browse, and do some basic editing of Protege knowledge bases via the World Wide Web.
So why is this application no longer actively maintained or supported?
Comparing with webprotege, what is the advantage of webprotege?

Thanks a lot,
Rainbow