[protege-owl] Portuguese Pizza?! - not appropriate for German students!

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 11 09:26:48 PST 2010

By the way, the advantage of using the label and setting the language is
that you can then change the display name of classes to use the german
names.  This conceivably could be used in a class to demonstrate the
multi-lingual abilities of OWL and RDF.  Also unicode via UTF-8 is the
standard for OWL (and the web in general) and so you should be able to
use any german characters that you want in an OWL file.  There have been
some problems reported with this in Protege 4 so you should use the
latest version with international character sets.

-Timothy