[protege-owl] "add covered axiom" as used in tutorial

Chuck Paterson cp.protege at twistedbit.com
Thu Nov 11 12:50:26 PST 2010

The tutorial "ProtegeOwlTutorialP4_v1_2.pdf" says in exercise 37 to:
1) SelectAmericanHotPizza
2) Select "Add covering axiom" from the "Edit" menu

However, this entry in Edit menu is grayed out

With google I found someone asking about much the same
thing but not explicitly with reference to the tutorial.
The answer then was that if it did not have sub classes
you could not do Add covering axiom. In the tutorial
there are clearly no subclasses at this point so I'm
wondering what is going on.

The release I'm running is protege-4.1-beta.213.zip

Any pointer will be much appreciated

Thanks
Chuck