[protege-owl] swrl built-ins

Nundloll, Vatsala vatsala at
Mon Nov 15 03:45:20 PST 2010

Hi ,

I am trying to create a user-defined built in, following the
instructions based in the SWRLBuiltInBridge web page

As per the requirements, I need to instantiate the swrl:BuiltIn class
found in swrl.owl. But when I import the swrl.owl into my own ontology,
I can't find the BuiltIn class in the OWL:Classes tab.

I have tried to look for similar issue raised in the forum but can't
find any solution to this problem.

I would be grateful if you could help me out with this issue.

Best Regards,