[protege-owl] UnresolvedBuiltInClassException in swrl rules

Nundloll, Vatsala vatsala at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Nov 16 08:34:53 PST 2010

Hi,

Regarding the creation of the user-defined swrl built-ins, I have now
been able to create the namespace for the builtin. But when I try to
execute the rule in Jess engine, I get the following error message:

Exception running rule engine: error running Jess rule engine: Jess
reported an error in routine invokeSWRLBuiltIn

                while executing (invokeSWRLBuiltIn ?ruleName
?builtInName ?index false $?dependsOnVariables $?variableNames
$?arguments)

                while executing defrule MAIN::InvokeSWRLBuiltInRule.

  Message: exception thrown by built-in p1:lessThan_test in rule
Rule-14:
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.exceptions.UnresolvedBuiltInCl
assException: unresolved built-in class for prefix 'p1' in rule
'Rule-14':
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.builtins.p1.SWRLBuiltInLibrary
Impl.

I would be grateful for your suggestions.

Regards,

Vatsala