[protege-owl] UnresolvedBuiltInClassException in swrl rules

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 16 17:06:34 PST 2010

The final element of the Java package name must match the prefix for the
ontology defining the built-in:

http://protege.cim3.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?SWRLBuiltInBridge#nid6RY

e.g.,

edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl.swrl.bridge.builtins.fred

for prefix "fred".

I presume "p1" is not the name you intend?

Martin