[protege-owl] Triplestore Database with SWRL-SQWRL

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu Nov 18 02:02:10 PST 2010

A triple store is not likely to make the rules run more quickly. The
performance issue is most likely related to the number of instances you
are dealing with, or the complexity of the rules and queries.

I have made significant performance improvements recently, improvements
that should be available in the upcoming 3.4.5 release. I can send you a
test release next week if you send me an email. (I have an outstanding
big to address first.)

Martin