[protege-owl] Unresolved BuiltIn Exception

Nundloll, Vatsala vatsala at
Thu Nov 18 03:16:00 PST 2010

Hi Martin,

Regarding the Unresolved Builtin Exception, the problem has been
resolved. And I think it's best if I post it to the forum.

The metatab did have the prefix 'myswrlbs'. The example on using the
prefix 'p1' is a different one.

Actually the problem was I created the jar file for the java class file
only. But when I created the jar file for the whole package containing
the SWRLBuiltInImpl class, then the rules work fine. There is no more
Unresolved Built In exception. I suppose the Jess engine could not
locate myswlrbs package.