[protege-owl] Eclipse OntologyLoadException

febo fabio.defelice at
Thu Nov 18 10:07:06 PST 2010

Hi all
I'm using Protege 4.1.bheta and I downloaded the OWL api. I'm experiencing
the same problem when trying to execute the simple hello world example.

I downloaded the api by using TortouiseSVN Checkout application, with:
URL of repository:
and Checkout directory: C:\Programmi\Protege_4.1\owl

I noticed that ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModel() throw the exception
OntologyLoadException that belongs to the type
but in my owl directory I have no protege but protegex dir. For this reason
Eclipse did not find the right file.
Where I go wrong? There are some incompatibilities between OWL api and
Protege 4.1? Maybe I set the Checkout parameters in the wrong way?
Pleas help

Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at