[protege-owl] Eclipse OntologyLoadException

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Thu Nov 18 10:22:57 PST 2010

On 11/18/2010 10:07 AM, febo wrote:
> Hi all
> I'm using Protege 4.1.bheta and I downloaded the OWL api. I'm experiencing
> the same problem when trying to execute the simple hello world example.

I am a bit confused but I am pretty sure that the core problem is that
Protege 3 and Protege 4.1 use completely different apis for accessing
owl files.  Protege 4.1 uses the Manchester OWL api
(  If you are working with Protege 4.1, this is
probably what you want.