[protege-owl] Problems with Manchester OWL Editor

Guillermo Garcia guillermo at ggarciao.com
Fri Nov 19 03:21:19 PST 2010

Person and name value "Peter Parker"
where
   Person -> FOAF ontology Class
   name -> FOAF ontology Data Property
   "Peter Parker" -> Literal

But the query editor doesnt let me execute the query because he cant resolve
the conflict between the "name" Data property and the "name" Object Property
(both define en FOAF ontology). The Editor always think that name is the
Object Property and due to that, I cant put a Literal as part of the query.

This is a name scope bug? or there is a way to solve this using the syntax
of the query language (like prefixs, for exemple)?

--
Guillermo Tomás García Ochoa
        www.ggarciao.com