[protege-owl] Problems with Manchester OWL Editor

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Nov 19 07:56:21 PST 2010

There is an OWL api gforge out for this item [1].   Unfortunately I
don't know a way around this at the moment.  Also for various reasons it
might be a difficult bug to fix.  Your idea of changing the renderer
would probably work but I don't think that there is one that would
currently help.

-Timothy

[1] http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2947144&group_id=90989&atid=595534