[protege-owl] OWL-API: .jars to get started?

thealy thealy at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 22 11:39:26 PST 2010

Using Protege-OWL 4.1 Beta.

I'm attempting to do development work based on several .owl ontology
files our group is working on. I have searched all around the Wiki, etc.
but can't find a straightforward list and source for all the necessary
.jar file(s) I need to use some of the example code that appears to be
just what I need to get rolling - using OWLModel, OWLNamedClass,
OWLIndividual classes.

Can someone send me a URL where I can download them?

Thanks.