[protege-owl] OWL-API: .jars to get started?

thealy thealy at bnl.gov
Mon Nov 22 12:58:14 PST 2010

Thanks Danielle, but I don't find most of the missing classes (OWLModel,
ProtegeOWL,  OWLNamedClass) listed in this demo:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/ProtegeOWL_API_Advanced_Topics

in any of those .jar files. Perhaps I have a version mismatch somewhere?

-Terry

Terry Healy / thealy at bnl.gov
Cyber Security Operations
Brookhaven National Laboratory