[protege-owl] Problem with direct import

Rommel Carvalho rommel.carvalho at
Tue Nov 23 07:50:07 PST 2010

In my ontology I need to see the rdf, rdfs, and owl vocabulary. In order to
do that I have included them as direct imported ontologies. Everything works
fine, until I close my ontology and open it up again.

When I do that, only the rdf and rdfs ontologies show up on my direct
imported ontologies. For some reason it leaves the owl ontology out. Is
there a reason for that? Can I avoid that somehow? I really need to see it
every time I load my ontology.

Rommel Carvalho
PhD Student and GRA @ SEOR/GMU