[protege-owl] Older versions of Protege temporarily inaccessible

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 23 11:25:48 PST 2010

Several users have pointed out that the URL to download old versions of
Protege shows an empty directory.  Thank you for reporting this issue.
We host old versions of Protege outside of Stanford and are working with
the service provider to troubleshoot this problem and get the data
restored.  We hope that it won't be longer than about 24 hours before
this issue is resolved.  Thanks for your patience.

Jennifer