[protege-owl] FAQ: How do I create numeric value restrictions such as

Achim Kramer ai08080 at informatik.dhbw-stuttgart.de
Tue Nov 23 12:25:43 PST 2010

Great! I followed your advice and deleted the "wrong" restriction..
afterwards readded this restriction. Voilá! It works fine with Protege 4.1
Build 213 (Pellet 2.1.2 Reasoner)!

Thanks a lot for your very good and useful explanation, Timothy.

Kind regards ~Ak
--
View this message in context: http://protege-ontology-editor-knowledge-acquisition-system.136.n4.nabble.com/FAQ-How-do-I-create-numeric-value-restrictions-such-as-wheels-with-diameter-over-10-tp3017858p3056174.html
Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at Nabble.com.