[protege-owl] Different individual with same name

Tran Binh thaibinhtran at
Wed Nov 24 00:21:03 PST 2010

Hi All,

I am a newbie. I am using protege 4.1 beta

I have create one class named "province" and one subclass of it named
"district". Under class "province", I created two individual "A" and "B" and
two invididual under class "district" with different namespace but they have
same label "C". That means

Province A hasPart C
Province B hasPart C

(hasPart is object property)

When I search for "province and hasPart value C" DLQuery return only A as
individual. I think it should return A and B.

Can anybody give me an advice to solve this problem?

Thank in advance.
Sent from the Protege OWL mailing list archive at