[protege-owl] Different individual with same name

fariz darari capucinnolover at
Wed Nov 24 01:43:04 PST 2010

Maybe one of the reasons is you *don't mention namespace* for querying. If
you don't mention it, i think the DL query program will *assume* that the
default namespace is the first namespace for C.

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM, Tran Binh <thaibinhtran at> wrote:

> Hi All,
> I am a newbie. I am using protege 4.1 beta
> I have create one class named "province" and one subclass of it named
> "district". Under class "province", I created two individual "A" and "B"
> and
> two invididual under class "district" with different namespace but they
> have
> same label "C". That means
> Province A hasPart C
> Province B hasPart C
> (hasPart is object property)
> When I search for "province and hasPart value C" DLQuery return only A as
> individual. I think it should return A and B.
> Can anybody give me an advice to solve this problem?
> Thank in advance.
> Binh
> --

Fariz Darari