[protege-owl] Different individual with same name

Timothy Redmond tredmond at
Wed Nov 24 07:52:43 PST 2010

Your logic looks right.

I can't tell for sure but I have a theory.  My suspicion is that you
have two individuals (?) C with two different names.  In Protege they
are both displaying as C but they are different.  I mention this theory
because you mentioned different namespaces.

Send the ontologies and I think we will know the answer to your query.