[protege-owl] Need help! Problem with DL Query

fariz darari capucinnolover at
Fri Nov 26 05:03:47 PST 2010

Oh I forgot to mention that in your case, OWL also assumed that individual
"m" *can also have more than 2 children* (remember the open world
assumption). So, unless you define that *b2 has max 2 children*, you can't
get result from "hasChild exactly 2" query..

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Tran Binh <thaibinhtran at> wrote:

> Thank Fariz Darari, I follow your hint, but unfortunately, it is still
> problem.
> --

Fariz Darari
Universitas Indonesia