[protege-owl] Managing Annotation Properties in P4

Hammond, Tony t.hammond at nature.com
Sun Nov 28 07:39:55 PST 2010

Hi:

I am using P4.1.0 (build 213) on a Mac and am having problems understanding how to manage annotation properties. Whenever I import an ontology or an RDF document (RDF/XML or RDF/TTL) it seems that simple DC properties are automatically translated to annotation properties. Is there any way to override this behaviour so that I can treat DC properties as basic datatype properties?

Thanks,

Tony

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is
not the original intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error
please inform the sender and delete it from your mailbox or any other storage
mechanism. Neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents accept
liability for any statements made which are clearly the sender's own and not
expressly made on behalf of Macmillan Publishers Limited or one of its agents.
Please note that neither Macmillan Publishers Limited nor any of its agents
accept any responsibility for viruses that may be contained in this e-mail or
its attachments and it is your responsibility to scan the e-mail and
attachments (if any). No contracts may be concluded on behalf of Macmillan
Publishers Limited or its agents by means of e-mail communication. Macmillan
Publishers Limited Registered in England and Wales with registered number 785998
Registered Office Brunel Road, Houndmills, Basingstoke RG21 6XS