[protege-owl] Protege 4

Girish Joglekar gjogleka at purdue.edu
Fri Nov 11 14:32:05 PST 2011

Hi Timothy,
I appreciate your detailed response. I do understand the need for the
rigor in developing specifications for a standard like OWL. However, I
am coming more from the applications stand point and find it frustrating
to not be able to do simple things like ordered list within the
framework. Methinks it would be easy to implement such a functionality
without taking away the rigor, because the property range would be the
same whether it is an ordered list or not, and as a bonus it will help
in certain domains. One could extend it easily through list of lists to
represent an array. To keep it simple, it could just be the order as it
appears on the screen. I will certainly try to dig up the references you
mentioned.

What liberties does OWL Full offer which can help me in this regard.
Also, how do I build mappings? Is that through Protege or external to
Protege?
Thanks much.
Girish