[protege-owl] distinguish between "inferred individuals" from "asserted individuals"

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at
Wed Feb 1 13:58:44 PST 2012

There is no way do distinguish between asserted and SWRL-inferred individuals in Protege 3.

BTW, I would upgrade to the latest 3.4.8; 3.4.4 is quite old by now.