[protege-owl] [Bulk] Re: [empty enumerated class]

Maatary Daniel OKOUYA okouya_d at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 8 09:24:35 PST 2012

Well I try to check the ontology ut i can't even classify it with
Pellet, so doesn't sound good. About the tab, well i don't understand
the link.

In any case, my assumption is that the class must be equivalent to the
class OWL:Nothing. Indeed, i have tried to enter {} in protege 4.1 to
mentioned that the enumeration is empty but it doesn't work. In any
case, my guess is that, a class that has its enumeration empty is
equivalent to an unsatisfiable class.