[protege-owl] about interface in protege

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at
Thu Feb 9 17:33:05 PST 2012

Hello Prakash,

On 2/8/2012 11:05 AM, Prakash Poudyal wrote:
> can you tell me to develop in interface in protege 4.

In the future, please use the Protege 4 mailing list for Protege 4

> Can you tell me which plugins that I need to install and also which
> and also if you could provide link for the tutorial would be great

I didn't understand exactly what it is you want to do, but perhaps you
could start by looking at the section of our wiki for Protege 4 developers:

There's information there on how to write plug-ins, etc.