[protege-owl] How to model different binding strengths of data entities to concepts?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 10 10:29:52 PST 2012

There is probably a best practices w3c page for this.

One way to do this is to create a class that captures both the binding
strength and the entity being bound.  Then you can have a binding
property that maps an entity to an element of this class representing
both the binding strength and the entity that is bound.  It feels a bit
artificial because - I think - the binding strength is actually an
attribute of the triple.

Perhaps an alternative could be to create a Binding class that has
properties indicating the entities being bound and their binding strength.

-Timothy