[protege-owl] [SWRLTAB in protege 3.4.7]

Maatary Daniel OKOUYA okouya_d at yahoo.fr
Fri Feb 10 13:19:14 PST 2012

hi everyone,

I'm testing the SWRL Tab on protege 3.4.7

I have create an ontology A in which i import the temporal so that i
can use the temporal builtin in my ontology.

I have created the classes TimeEvent and elapsedTimeEvent as subclass
of extendProposition

Then i have asserted TimeEvent(TimeEvent_1),
hasValidTime(validInstant_1) , hastime(validInstant_1, somedate1),
validInstant(validInstant_2), hastime(validInstant_2, somedate2)

However when i  write the folllowing rule:

TimeEvent(?x) ∧ p1:hasValidTime(?x, ?vt1) ∧ p1:before(?vt1,
ValidInstant_2) → elapsedTimeEvent(?x)

It doesn't work. I have an error that says : cannot convert
DefaultSWRLImpl(rule1 of [DefaultOWLNamedCLASS(http://www.3.org/2003/11/swrl#impl
)])

Does any one has an idea of what might be the problem ?

Many thanks,
in advance

-m-