[protege-owl] Using swrltab and its temporal builtins

Maatary Daniel OKOUYA okouya_d at
Mon Feb 13 04:30:02 PST 2012

Dear all,

Do anyone has the experience of using the swrltab with the temporal
builtins such as : temporal:before.
If yes could you please let me know which version of protege did you
use, with which particular settings if any, with which reasoner etc ....

I would like to replicate your experience as a first step, hence if
you have at hand an example that works please could you share it?

Many thanks,