[protege-owl] [Bulk] Re: [SWRLTAB in protege 3.4.7]

Maatary Daniel OKOUYA okouya_d at
Tue Feb 14 03:02:21 PST 2012

Hi Martin,

Just for the record and also to understand which version to use.

There is a difference between the temporal.owl ontology file that you
can get online at the following address:

as indicated in the page

and the one that is in the folder {plugins/
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.owl/}  of protege 3.4.8.

Actually i came across that issue because after your indication on
where to find the onology i first open it with protege 4.1 wether
directly or after an import in an ontology of mine. Then because i
wanted to test the builtins i used protege 3.4.8 and saw that the
"Duration class" was present in this one and not in protege 4.1. After
what i realized that protege 4.1 was pointing to the version online
while protege 3.4.8 via the an import trough the repository mechanism
was pointing to the one in the folder {plugins/

Hence please could you let me know what is the current status of the
Duration class and its subsequent property that is hasCount.

Many thanks,