[protege-owl] SPARQL for object property between classes

Tran Binh thaibinhtran at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 05:20:51 PST 2012

Hi all,
I create a very simple rdf file with protege. I create 2 classes: A and B;
then an object property: canObserve. I set A canObserve B. It works
perfectly with protege when I query:

 thing and canObserve some B => it return class A, even individuals of A

but it returns nothing when I use SPARQL with Jena.

 "PREFIX rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#>"
 "PREFIX rdf: <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>"
 "PREFIX test:
<http://www.semanticweb.org/ontologies/2012/1/testproperty.rdf#>"