[protege-owl] jess rule engine inference problem

laura borda bordalaur1 at
Mon Feb 20 08:34:44 PST 2012

Hi all,

I have a question about Protege OWL and Jess.

I have installed Protege OWL Editor 3.4. and added Jess 7.1p2‏.
I successfully activated the SWRL Jess Tab in Protege;

I have imported swrl rules and owl axioms successfuly,

but when I test Jess inference engine both in java and in
Protege, the inference gives no results.

Any idea why is this happening?

Thank you for your consideration.
I am looking forward to hear from your soon.