[protege-owl] jess rule engine inference problem

laura borda bordalaur1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 23:58:14 PST 2012

Hi Martin,

first of all, thank you for your attention.

1.- I am using the 3.4.7 release.

2.- I have tried using SQWRL with two types of rules,

    with the first one: Vehicle(?c) ∧ isOvertaking(?c, true) →
Overtaker(?c) ∧ sqwrl:select(?c) I get no results.
    if I use this one: Vehicle(?c) → sqwrl:select(?c), then I get the
expected results, a list with 5 vehicle individuals.

3.- I hava also tried to make the inference with the pellet reasoner in
both protégé and Java, and it works correctly.

I still have no idea of which is the mistake.

Laura.