[protege-owl] Problem: OWL-S Editor

Faten Fakhfakh fakhfakhfaten at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 01:40:25 PST 2012

Hello,

I work with Protege 3.2. My task is to modify the plugin *"OWL-S Editor"*and
to add new functionalities.
I have already integrated the code (source) of "OWL-S Editor" in Eclipse.

But the problem when I do: *Project -> configure and choose" owlstab "*,
the generated tab appears red. So, I can not see the interface of “OWL-S
Editor” What can I do?

You find attached the error generated in Protégé.
Please have you any idea about my problem?
Thank you in advance.