[protege-owl] create owl

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 21 05:46:34 PST 2012

I suspect that you are linking against the wrong java library.  In fact,
at a guess, I suspect that you are linking against the jena libraries.
I could verify this if I were to see the import declarations in your
code.  If you are going to use the OWL api then you should take the jena
libraries off your classpath and place the owlapi-bin.jar file on your
classpath that can be downloaded from owlapi.sourceforge.net.

Your error messages make sense for the Jena libraries.  On line 2, the
jena IRI class has a create method that takes a String argument but it
is not a static method.  On line 3 there is no IRI.create that takes a
java.util.File argument.

-Timothy