[protege-owl] Importing one ontology to another in a java API

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 21 11:08:20 PST 2012

Actually your code seemed to work perfectly on the first try.  The one
thing that might be an issue is that perhaps you expected to find the
modified ontology on disk whereas your code simply loads it into
memory.  I added a

    owlModel.save(URI.create("file:///Volumes/Shared/ontologies/simple/pizza-with-import.owl"));

line (your file path will differ) and was able to examine the modified
version of the ontology on the disk.

-Timothy