[protege-owl] import "wordnet.owl"

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 21 11:30:36 PST 2012

As indicated by Haibo Hu, this error indicates that your jvm has run out
of memory.  We have a wiki page about this [1].  Where you look in the
wiki depends on how you are starting Protege and which version of
Protege you are running.  If you can see the console as you start up you
can validate that your changes to available memory have taken hold by
checking your console (or by checking the Protege logs but this brings
up another layer of questions about what and how you are running it).

-Timothy

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Setting_Heap_Size