[protege-owl] Jar file issues

Martin O'Connor martin.oconnor at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 23 10:02:27 PST 2012

Some of the SWRLTab's built-in libraries use axis.jar so unfortunately it does have to be in the protege-owl plugins directory. If you are not using these libraries (temporal and swrlb, though perhaps others too) then you could (at least temporarily) substitute your axis.jar for the one that comes with the distribution - though obviously this is not a general solution.

Martin