[protege-owl] Protege owl-api 3.4.8 and SWRL rules

Maria Koutraki mary.kutraki at
Fri Feb 24 09:06:09 PST 2012

Hi all,

I want to execute some swrl rules throw protege owl-api.
I use Protege 3.4.8.
I had written the code before with Protege 3.4.4 owl-api but my code
doesn't work in Protege 3.4.8.

Is there any example of how to do this?

My code in Protege 3.4.4 owl-api was:

JenaOWLModel  owlModel = ProtegeOWL.createJenaOWLModelFromURI(uri);
SWRLRuleEngineBridge bridge = BridgeFactory.createBridge("SWRLJessBridge",
bridge = BridgeFactory.createBridge(owlModel);