[protege-owl] Serialisation formats for the inferred hierarchy?

Patrick McCrae – LangTec patrick.mccrae at langtec.de
Fri Feb 24 14:32:20 PST 2012

Hi, All -

I am presently using OWL/XML as a serialisation for the asserted
hierarchy. Since a lot of valuable information only becomes available
from the ontology through reasoning I am wondering if there are
suitable serialisation file formats for the inferred hierarchy as
well. If so, does the OWL API support the creation of any of these?

Thanks for your help and kind regards -

Pat McCrae